a great class we were! Even
though most of us haven't been in contact with each other,
it doesn't mean that we don't have fond memories. Heck,
you may not be anything like the kid your classmates remember
you as - or maybe you are - it's all good. Here is
the scoop ...
June 27, 2015
40th Reunion Day Details
Saturday, July 4th, 2015
1-4 PM Reunion Mingle - Lowden Park
Casey Kelly's Band Wry Coots Plays 5-8 pm - Bandstand
(Weaverville Art Cruise is downtown from 5-8 pm during that time)
- Cost: $10. Any money left over will be donated to a good cause in Weaverville, TBD.
- Consession stands will be open during this time because of the 4th of July festivities so let's support the locals. Purchase your own food and drink.
- The THS Annual Alumni Gathering will be taking place at the same time nearby. Look for the Class of 1975 tent!
- ALSO: Check out the July 4th Schedule by Weaverville Chamber of Commerce.
Friday, July 3rd, 2015- THE HIKE
8 am - Casual hike up Canyon Creek - Meet at trailhead (Location Map). You can hike as far and fast as you live.
Meet at Ripstein Campground (Location Map) for a picnic at noon after the hike.
Saturday, July 4th - THE REUNION (unscripted)
1 pm - Meet your fellow classmates at the Class of 1975 runion banner.
1-3 pm - Reunion mingle.
2 pm - Group photo
3-6:30 pm - Classmate Casey Kelly's band "Wry Coots" will be playing in the Bandstand!
Please let us know if you are coming
(or not). We would like to get a head count. Thank you!
- Once we get together,
we can meet up for more fun over the 4th weekend.... parade, picnicking, cruising the main drag, destruction
derby, rodeo, parade, dunking the cheerleaders at the dunk tank,
catch pollywogs...it's all up to YOU!
- Weaverville 4th of July Event Schedule
$10 bucks. We will collect at our tent.
Anything left over will be donated to a good cause in Weaverville - TBD.
Missing Persons. Can you help?
URGENT! We still need the following classmates EMAILS or contact information! Some have been contacted via Google+ or Facebook. We do need their emails to stay better in touch though. If you have their emails, please send them to us. Thank you. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE THEIR EMAIL
Kim Addington, Melvin Beard, Debbie Barnes Weckerle, Roger Adrian, Tracy Biggins Ryan, Scott Brady, Ireta Brown McTeer, Betty Cardwell, Marie Cobb Roberts, Steve Cockburn, Louis Collier, Jerry Dawson, Toby Duncan, Rocklan Gile, Chris Gregory, Jim Harrigan, Pat Hodge, Gay Hoffman, Rick Huffman, Valorie Johnson Tripoli, Casey Kelly, Gary Killian, Sharon Krenz Bishop, Sue Leitzell, Rick Loomis, Jim Maasen, Brad McClintock, Susan Minden, Dave Pardo, Joyce Peterson, Marilyn Purdue, Lorettal Clous Robertson, Ana Rodriguez, Dennis Straub, Herb Stygar, Michelle Sullivan, Laurin Taylor, Craig Thayer, Jamie Thomas, Cindy Trull, Linda Walden Sullivan, Tina White, Glen Ellen Williams Finley, Matt Young
Also, please let them know we need their email.
Renew Your Bio Form
If you have not submitted your bio form in years past, now is the time to do it. Also if you just want to update your information, resubmit a new form and we will post it! If you prefer not to have your information posted, we will compile a spreadsheet of our classmates and we can email it to you. SUBMIT YOUR FORM
Please send in new photos
Feel free to send us any new or old photos of you and yours. We will post them on the site. EMAIL US YOUR PHOTOS
40th Reunion Photos - Please email us any photos you take at our 40th in 2015. We will post them on this site! Thanks.
Sleeping Under a Roof | Sleeping Under the Stars Camping
- Indian Creek Lodge, Douglas City 6-530-623-6294
- Rivergold Cottage, Douglas City 530-623-5968
- Lakeview Terrace Resort, Lewiston 800-286-4441
- Lewiston Hotel 530-778-3823
- Lewiston Valley Motel 530-778-3942
- Old Lewiston Inn (B&B) 530-778-3414
- Lewiston Inn 530-778-3385
- Trinity River Lodge RV Park 530-778-3791
Trinity Lake Area:
- Pinewood Cove (RV, Cabins, Campground) 530-286-2201
- Trinity Lake Resort 800-255-5561
- AmeriHost Inn 530-722-9100
- Best Western 800-528-1234
- Redding River Inn 800-995-4341
- Howard Johnson Express Inn 530-223-1935
- Comfort Inn 530-221-6530
- Oxford Suites 530-221-0100
- Red Lion Hotel 530-221-8700
- Ramada Limited 530-246-2222
- Hilton Garden Inn 530-226-5111
- Holiday Inn 530-221-7500
- Redding Bed & Breakfast 530-222-2494
Campgrounds and/or RV Parks:
- Bigfoot Campground Junction City 530-623-6088
- Del Loma RV Park, Big Bar 530-623-2834
- FishTail Inn, Big Flat 530-623-5901
- Grover's Gulch, Big Bar 530-623-4203
- Old Lewiston Bridge RV Resort, Lewiston 530-778-3894
- Coffee Creek Campground, Trinity Center 530-266-3534
- Pine Cove Marina (RV), Lewiston 530-778-3770
- Hodge Management, Trinity & Lewiston Lake, 530-283-2666
- Sydney Gulch RV Park, Weaverville 530-623-6621
- River Oaks Resort, Lewiston 530-778-0220
- Estrellita Marina & RV Park, Trinity Center 530-286-2215
- Zieglers Mobile Home and RV Park, Lewiston 800-566-5266
- BLM Junction City Campground, Junction City
- BLM Douglas City Campground, Douglas City
- BLM Steel Bridge Campground, Douglas City Rush Creek Campground
- Weaverville USFS Campgrounds
- Wyntoon Resort (RV, Campbround), Trinity Lake 800-715-3337
Want to take a cool drive up here?
Classmates who want to show their families more of the county may consider coming in on Hwy 36 from Red Bluff or the coast.
Beverly Radford Karch
We miss them and they will forever be remembered.